Flint takes your privacy seriously. The information we collect is for the purpose of providing and improving our products or services, not for selling to 3rd parties or the black market (although we hear the information would be very valuable). If you have any questions or concerns about your privacy, please write to email@example.com.
In the course of serving our customers, we receive, store and transmit information that may be private or sensitive.
Some information is provided to us by our Clients and Subscribers so we can provide service. Examples include and Subscribers' names, telephone numbers and payment information.
You are free to explore the Websites without providing any information about yourself. When you visit the Websites or register for the Subscription Service, we request that you provide Personal Information about yourself, and we collect Navigational Information.
Some of the information is created and stored by us, or our service providers to configure and maintain our service for Subscribers. Examples include the Subscriber's choice of service and logs of account activity.
- to conduct research about our services or products;
- for capacity planning and load management purposes; or
- for security purposes.
Any personal information that a person submits to us using our website or in an e-mail may be used for the following purposes:
- if the sender choose to allow us to do so, to send them promotional or other information about us, or our Services or products, through e-mail, ordinary mail, or some other means;
- to conduct research about our Services or products;
- to allow us to personalise our Services
- to process any request that the person makes make; or
- for security purposes.
If someone visits an area of a website hosted by us, where the person is not required to log on, to read, browse or download information, our systems may record the date and time of the visit to the site, the pages viewed and any information downloaded. However, our systems will not record any personally identifiable information about the visitor without their consent.
If someone completes an online form on a website hosted by us, or logs into a secure page hosted by us, the information that is enter on that form will only be collected if the user actually submits the form. If the user changes their mind and does not submit the information, any information entered up to that point would not be collected by our systems and will be discarded (note that if a browser has an "auto complete" function, it might automatically fill in the form again the next time the person visits that page).
We take reasonable steps to protect the confidentiality of Subscriber information, account information and personal communications in a manner consistent with Australian law and our legal interests, and those of our service providers and other users.
We will not disclose Subscriber personal and account information unless we have has reason to believe that disclosing such information is necessary to identify, make contact with, or bring legal action against someone, to assist in the prevention or detection of unlawful actions causing harm to our rights or property, or the rights or property of our service providers, other users, or others, or where we reasonably believe that the law requires such disclosure.
We also will not, except for reasons stated below, disclose to third parties the contents of any electronic mail or other electronic communications that we store or transmit for our Subscribers. The circumstances under which we may disclose such electronic communications include where:
- it is necessary in order to provide service to or for Subscribers;
- it is necessary to protect our interests, or those of our service providers or other users;
- it is required to comply with any law, or legal requirement, or other legal process that we reasonably consider to be valid and enforceable; or
- it is necessary to provide to a law enforcement agency.